*10th wedding anniversary*
are you sure you like like me
things I do:
- only wash my body with water, never soap
- only shower every 5 days unless I get dirty/sweaty
- never wash my hands
- always eat food I’ve dropped on the floor
- never wash my food
- never take antibiotics unless necessary
things I don’t do:
- get ill
Tumblr tries to be a super accepting and a supportive great place but really it’s just a cesspit of egos and people who love themselves and who pretend to be the people that other people want them to be in order to feed their egos
I feel no support here, I actually think it’s a pretty cold and superficial place
The planet does not need more successful people. The planet desperately needs more peacemakers, healers, restorers, storytellers and lovers of all kind.
have u ever had a depersonalization moment when you look at yourself in the mirror and think wow this person is me and i have this body and this life and everything feels so strange why am i me and not someone else
- My therapist: Look at nature. Look at flowers. We never walk into our garden and say "Oh wouldn't that flower be so much more pretty if it were taller? Or red instead of pink?" No, we don't. Because nature was created perfect just as it is. And so are we. We are part of nature, we are how we're meant to be, we are perfect just as we are.
men and their beards and their arms and their backs and their stomachs and men
A Random Viking Fact I Found Out
When a viking mistreats his lady, she may cut off his junk and hang it in her home.
- Women were in charge of the household’s money because they were believed to be magic and have the ability to see into the future.
- If a woman divorced her viking husband, he would be shamed for being divorced.
- Men weren’t even allowed to touch a woman’s hand if she had not agreed to it or he would be punished by law.